Join us at our Carers afternoon on Wednesday 22 August 2018 from 2.00pm to 3.30pm taking place at Burnley Medical Practice. See the poster below.
This is for you if you are:
- A Carer
- Unsure if you are a Carer and need advice
- You want to support Carers
Come along to get access to support, information and enhanced services to help you and those that you care for. We will be providing FREE refreshments and will be joined by colleagues from:
- Brent Carers, offering confidential information, advice and support service to all carers living in Brent.
- Healthwatch Brent, who help local people get the best out of their health and social care services by running various events, projects and activities in and around Brent.
- Members of Burnley Medical Centre PPG team, where you can learn more about the group and how to join.
- Dr Noursadeghi, one of our highly skilled GPs, will be on hand to offer advice and support about health checks for carers and flu jabs.