Before you make an appointment…
Have you tried Self Care?
We have a variety of helpful Self Care information and links which could help you to treat your illness without the need for an appointment:
- Self Care Fact Sheets
- NHS Symptom Checker
- NHS Live Well
- Health Leaflets and Action Plans
- Useful Information
- Self Referral Forms
About our Appointments
Patients can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance.
To book an appointment you can use our Online Services or telephone and speak with our receptionists.
- All weekday appointments can now be booked in advance.
- Please tell the receptionist if you wish to see a particular doctor.
- Our normal doctor appointments are 10 minutes. If you would like to discuss more than one problem, please book a double appointment.
- Please note that patients will not always be able to see their preferred GP as they may not hold surgeries every day or they may be absent from the practice e.g. on annual leave.
- We send text reminders to our patients regarding their appointments. Please ensure that you provide us with your current number.
- Please book a separate appointment for each member of the family who needs to see a Doctor, Nurse or Health Care Assistant (HCA).
We offer flexible appointments, with our online services allowing advanced booking and on the day appointments alongside a range of alternative appointments to suit your busy lifestyle.
Too busy to get into the surgery? Why not try our E-Consultations Service?
Telephone consultations are an effective way to get advice from a Doctor or Nurse when you’re too busy to come into the surgery. Using our flexible appointment system you can book to have a telephone consultation for your convenience with a Doctor or Nurse. To book a telephone consultation please use our Online Services.
Message my GP
70% of all consultations can be conducted safely online. Using our safe and effective Message my GP service can save you time and get you the help you need faster.
Please note that to use this service you will need to be registered with our online services.
Making the most of your Appointment
Find out how to make the most of your GP appointment with this video from Dr Sarah Jarvis.
GP access hubs
Evening and weekend appointments are available with GPs in Brent via GP access hubs.
A GP access hub is a GP practice that offers evening and weekend appointments for patients registered with other practices in the area.
If patients call their practice and are unable to get an appointment within 48 hours or need to see a GP outside of normal opening hours, they will automatically be offered an appointment at their nearest GP access hub. Nurse appointments are also offered at some hubs.
Where are they located?
(Click on the name of each site to go to a map)
|Hub location||Extended opening hours (weekday)||Extended opening hours (Saturday)||Extended opening hours (Sunday)|
|Harness Hub at Wembley Centre for Health and Care
||6-9pm (Monday, Wednesday to Friday)||9am-3pm||9am-3pm|
|Harness Harlesden||6-9pm (Monday, Wednesday to Friday)||9am-3pm||n/a|
|Roundwood Park Medical Centre
|Kilburn Park Medical Centre||6-9pm (Monday to Wednesday)||n/a||n/a|
Kingsbury & Willesden
|The Welford Centre||6-9pm||n/a||9am-3pm|
|Kingsbury Health and Wellbeing||6-9pm (Monday and Wednesday)||9am-12pm||n/a|
|Sudbury Primary Care Centre||6pm-9pm||9am-3pm||9am-3pm|
*Based on patient feedback, please make sure, if you are walking to the centre from Dollis Hill and using online directions, that you use the Chapter Road exit.